Your privacy is important to Soteritech, LLC (hereinafter referred to as Soteritech). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Soteritech collects, and the ways in which Soteritech uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Soteritech may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including, but not limited to, website pages you have accessed and the length of time you spend visiting the site);
- Information that you voluntarily provide for the purpose of using the website or making a services purchase request (including completing and submitting the Contact Us form on the Contact Us page, completing and submitting the Join Us form on the Join Us page, or completing and submitting the Anecdotes form on the Stories page); and
- Any other information that you send to Soteritech via email addresses provided on the website.
Using personal information
Soteritech may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website based on your request;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services as applicable;
- Develop aggregate usage statistics of the website;
- Send to you product and service information that you request;
- Send to you periodic product and service updates should you agree to be so informed;
- Send you documents related to products and services you express interest in purchasing (such as non-disclosure agreements, master services agreements and statements of work);
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send to you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing communications.
Where Soteritech discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Soteritech may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Soteritech will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Soteritech will store all the personal information you provide in a secure technical infrastructure including servers and storage.
Cross-border data transfers
At this time, Soteritech does business solely within the United States of America and with organizations headquartered within the United States. There is no intent for Soteritech data to be transmitted beyond United States borders.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites on various webpages.
Soteritech is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.